Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Heaven's Bridge and Mars Landing

I dreamed the other night, that I was climbing on a very unique bridge.

The bridge is in a square shape, high above mountain landscape.  But the bridge had only frame, with only metal handrail on one side, and stairs were only made of metal sticks, with wide spaces.  It's called the heaven's bridge. I stepped down through the bridge with each firm hand hold and firm steps, and I didn't feel it dangerous.

At one place, in the middle of the bridge , there was a bunch of four black rubber stripes all stick together. At the place, the handrail was changed from the right side to the left side. There's a bit difficulty in getting across the gaps in the middle. So I stopped for a second, then carefully changed by hand to the left, with a firm hold, then was able to control the balance of my body. Then I moved my legs , and had a firm step on the next metal stair. Then I said, since I was young, I often climb mountain, have enough experiences on how to balance my body. " you see , you should hold with your hand in this way, so your hold will be firm. Then you will be sure it gives strength in balancing. " every steps, I always use my hand first, then my feet on next firm step.

Half way through the bridge, I suddenly saw an old alumni on a platform in between stairs at the end of the bridge. She's my friend's friend. And my friend had bit story, she was a song writer almost got into jail. I saw she stood there, didn't seem to have climbed across the bridge, but was at the terminal. I was about to say something, but I suddenly forgot what I was going to say, but said instead :" only the ones who climbed across this bridge are my students. And so far I have three students." There was someone on the bridge, and she jumped into the water under it. It was Sa Ding Ding.

When I got off the bridge, I saw a magnificent building, with Athen style pillars, resembling the Great Hall of People ( where the parliament situated) . But it was the back door of library of China Science Academy. I then turned back to the entrance gate, I saw this was written 史馆 ( literature and history hall) 水利工程 (Water Resources Engineering). I said :" This is not the place I'm looking for." I didn't stay for a minute and moved on for what I'm really looking for.


There was a page left in the cartoon book carried by Mick to me afterlife, and on one page there was a bridge, people were on it. And the second day, it came the news that China has built its longest bridge across the sea.


Yesterday , I had a strange dream. I was on a spaceship, to a planet near the earth. I was the other planets in the solar system. We landed on Mars. It's surprising there was already a city and a center building in Mars. The building was marked as central with red dots on the roof. I and other astronaut enter the building, and took off the hamlet. Strange, it has enough gravity, so we were not floating. 

Then the next seemed to be the chief astronaut was splitting with his long time girl friend , and have affair with a second woman. Then he collects lots picture from the woman, picture films of other astronauts and their women. These astronauts were in their space suits, one of them with very clear facial feature, he's around 40.  the chief looked at the woman said " she's not good looking enough, if I sleep with her, she will never be able to find food..." Then I saw in a file, a name symbolize his ex was replaced by a second word. It was "astraction" into "astraus" . It was repeatedly written several times. Then I got the information there was a moon landing program from a Tasmania University, all these women was from that program.In fact they landed in Mars.

If you ask me, have I seen the people in my dream on TV? I think the chief is very much a similar person. But the second astronaut with clear feature is not in the team. He has a more blue collar style face.

No comments:

Post a Comment