Thursday, July 28, 2011

Further Conversation with Amy Winehouse

I didn't talk to that eccentric Amy , and let her just staying there alone. 

I suddenly saw her threw a stone to my right eye, "hey!" It's just so Amy.  She's in a younger appearance at the time she did it. So I said, "no" it's not what I meant.

Several hours later, I saw her spat a olive core to my eyes... It's also Amy...

Then I have to explain to her, that I'd rather prefer that eccentric and characteristic Amy rather than any pretty faces, as it's so boring.  In fact, I don't like what she had done especially of terrible consequences, not that she's a bad singer. In fact, she's a much more characteristic singer among her flock.

In the library , I still thought about this, she's not a bad singer at all. This unique darkness could be something just make her music individuality- may equally have some audiences . Looked like she's quiet troubled...

When I agree that she did make great lyrics, she nodded, pose a cute cartoon  Amy Winehouse, in blue dress and with a blue scarfe on her hair.

Troubled people need teaching most, this is a difference from the rest ... With my experience a wild people with Amy's energy , are generally more straightforward , not of an over sophisticated nature... Sometimes when they are over healthy, it is a problem... What if I negotiate it, like if we appoint a job for Amy Winehouse to redeem herself, if not we can then tear her into pieces...

I then saw Amy is in her hair without red flower... just a few second, I saw her picture of that hair just appeared in front of me , on a computer... 

Then I saw another one coming in... He was shown in the pale boys vision... He doesn't have any remorse on his face, like he's never sorry about anything... What can you do about it Amy? That boy wasn't feeling too well, because his problem hasn't been sorted... you see , everyone who did some bad will have karma... he has a dolphin near him right? what can you do about it?

Then I saw Amy cuddled that pale boy, and strangely holding a red rose in her hand. So I was looking for that rose...



You see this picture, I saw this Amy with healthier cheeks when I was thought about trading with her...
Here, she didn't forget to use the chance to demonstrate my ignorance by teaching me a few English words... I have to look up dictionary...

Also I told her, if she's to be forgiven, she needs to forgive people that offended her, as she was not that perfect. But when I said, may be they have a reason... she then turned into her terrible junkie style...OK , you mean some ladies have bad influence on you? Then I saw an Amy Winehouse with black singlet...but normal...


You see this is Amy Winehouse, whatever I asked, she show me different picture of Amy Winehouses...looked like she's quiet self aware...

She also hand in her assignments - to help the same troubled girls to determine to get out- lots picture of her own comparison...

I also asked about her, what do you think about all the other girls... she said very diplomatically " they all need lessons..."

When I asked her what does she think of Sa Ding Ding... as I did try to help her at first place. But I also put her immediately into test, and she failed... I didn't trust her... She was willing to stay when she's safer... Most people didn't quite get my judgement at the time, but she eventually used it as white clothes doing terrible things. Strangely I still saw another Amy Winehouse... it's a cartoon with her distorted face and outstandingly huge red lips...

If, everyone now reach an understanding from this script that we should treat all these girls nicely and as they are hopeful... I think it's wrong... I will say, to handle these girls as individual only for people have very sharp judgement, so as to handle individually...

As I soon receive these worrying visions when I was about to sleep.

An Asian man put his left arm on the left shoulder of an Asian girl from her back. His hair is a rabbit tail .  But immediately, this arm and hand becomes a cracker , or bomb, with fuse at front. The cracker is growing bigger and longer, and fuse getting shorter... As you know this is very worrying.

I also see a male police salute to a female police. The female police is around 168 cm to 170 cm. She wears a navy blue work uniform and have a guitar on her left shoulder. She seemed to be the story in a flash news yesterday or today , where I only see her hair- blond like a rabbit tail . The female police is actually good looking , she has fair skin.

And I also see a terrible skeleton of some unknown animal, and Amy Winehouse in her younger hair style standing on metal stairs, in black nightwear in the background... I don't really know what's this. It's most likely this picture - but in black- there's no pic closer



But this skeleton shape also appeared in the same news... I haven't yet catch up what the news about yet, it has just passed...

At this time all spirit are silent... It's just so quiet.... about new transgressions.

So I asked Amy, how can you tell the difference.

I saw An Amy I have never seen. It's a goat with gores, and Amy's eyebrow are these gores. It's also a twisted picture... and you see the eyes were enlarged in a terrible way... It's a very ugly Amy Winehouse in ugly goat version... maybe she said her trouble made her genuinely ugly...

Everything in a form can be imitated , but I only suggest, people with fine judgement  to handle this situation, or otherwise, they should draw a line of security as their priority, then they will aware when someone has passed the line a bit far....

I will say again , only those who wanted to get out... not all...  After all, you see, even Amy Winehouse is very hard to imitate . They will be so boring putting on this clothes.


An Eye for an Eye
    38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[g] 39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.


These words in bible seems to be very hard to understand, in fact, interpretations are changeing the nature of religion. And those can be most misused bible words. To understand them needs wisdom. No one is happy to do things they are not willing to do, unless it serves good.

But let me use the Christmas Songs of Jonah to give an intepretation to it.

Santa is coming to town - chip munk style
All i want for christmas is you
All i want for christmas
Rudolph The Red Nosed Raindeer

Further I think these are worthy guidiance to charity, faith and determination now.
 
Giving to the Needy
 1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
   2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Prayer
    5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
   9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
   “‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
   on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
   as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
   but deliver us from the evil one.[b]
   14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Fasting
    16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment