Monday, July 25, 2011

Mama - Palace to Winehouse

Israel’s Sin and the Servant’s Obedience
 1 This is what the LORD says:

   “Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce
   with which I sent her away?
Or to which of my creditors
   did I sell you?

Because of your sins you were sold;
   because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.
2 When I came, why was there no one?
   When I called, why was there no one to answer?
Was my arm too short to deliver you?
   Do I lack the strength to rescue you?

By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea,
   I turn rivers into a desert;
their fish rot for lack of water
   and die of thirst.
3 I clothe the heavens with darkness
   and make sackcloth its covering.”



Winehouse died at the age of 27 on 23 July 2011, at her home in London; police have said that the cause of her death was "as yet unexplained".




I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus                                       
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
In my bedroom, fast asleep

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night


He saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
And I'm gonna tell my Dad
(Bell sound)
Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa  Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night


I did! I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
You gotta believe me! You just gotta believe me!
Come on, fellas, believe me! You just gotta believe me!


Who is Santa Claus?




A series of Christmas songs has been produced for a most lasting Christmas in human history, even today we can identify some special DNA in some of them. Amy had a  song with a special voice I had noticed briefly browsing among the whole flock. .(here's another dancing song)

She didn't write it, but I had noticed her voice. How can I say this voice ? It's full of sex energy but characteristic with some dark flavour.  No question a lost wild cowboy indulged in sex...

Just a glance , I ticked her into their DNA group. Then I started to forget her.

Her last state on stage before rehab was a surprise to me... not that she had really impressed me.

They died, Mick Fisher, Tyler Gunn, and Declan Crouch. The boys wrote songs.  I said to them:" I'm sure whoever killed you will not live a good life, they must be spotted out. Now they were out one by one ... all have unique traces ...

The first came out was the news of Amy Winehouse, just the second day ...

What happened after all to Amy Winehouse ?

I saw her, she came to see me, and I could also feel her... And I had even conversation with her...

She's a girl wearing leopard fur coat and roller skate shoes, she had totally no strength in the arms of two men, one holding her left arm and another right arm. The left one wearing white suit and white hat, and the right one black suit and black hat. They both wear sunglasses.

So I said if you had done enough bad, you should die, then I saw picture of horror. It's picture of her own twisted face, but the colour mostly in black and red, it twist in a way like terrible illusion from drug. And I also instantly felt horror.

Then I asked her if she had anything to say.

I saw lots of little monks practicing martial arts...

I saw a group of organutan, was marching on a cliff along a path in line. They all fell, some of them with long hair some with long beard. And  a brown dog stuck by wood fence.

I asked her what she thought about herself

I saw a black spider with white spots.I felt it's rather proper, just as her music. Although she's been sexually indulged she seemed to be also troubled  . But it was me said on hearing of her death, it was up to her to stay there. I didn't found that Jewish genetics in her music and character despite she is individually characteristic.Or she should not have this trouble.


I was thinking in between if we should offer her salvation or second chance, so I asked opinion from Jonah.
But before Jonah was to open his mouth, Amy posed a shooting gesture,  to threat Jonah. I had a shrug. It was rather characteristic, but that motive itself is evil and bad habit.

Present also all the rest, they looked at her contemptuously, and turned their face away from her.

And I asked her what herself thought she was...

I saw a boat , she was wearing the hat of the same colour I have, black, pink, orange and yellow. But there was a man around playing violin, that man I had impression it was her father. And it was a black and white picture, it seemed to be an old violinist, and he was practicing scales very fast. He was playing short scales ascending and descending repeatedly , it should be a sharp, b, c sharp, d sharp, or bcde all flats.  I also see his face turned into several other people. all of them I saw on TV. One is from a British comedy program, one is American new channel ... Then I saw he turned into David Oistrakh

Then I saw a lot of girls seemed to have cosmetic product in hand, and they all wear silver. Girls sitting in a super bowl of rainbow colour rotating counter clockwise.

So I ask her, if some food is to be kept for her, what jobs she is to do ?

I saw a string connected from one window to another window of second building, and lots white clothes hanging on. So I said, this is not realistic, as it's not a reliable system, there should not be permission. Then I saw all clothes turned into black.

With Amy was there, others seemed to be away at the moment... I saw her always sitting in the middle with a daring posture, and her colour is exactly the picture above red and black and a flower on the hair. But her face kept some twist...

I also see the salesman of Harris Scarf wearing white suit and black cloak, was chased by helicopter and was shooting with guns.

There has not a decision how to handle her yet...

As I was reading a strange Chinese novel, I saw her knee down with her back toward me.

********************************************************************************

A story happened in British palace. A prestigious royal member coming from a close north European country had a stroke after drinking certain beverage from a maid servant's delivery... this is an odd technique seemed to be imported from the east...

But the royal family since then was under invisible threat- I believe both royal families of two countries- they are sea alliance. At the time ministers of both countries trying to form a marriage between the prince and another girl from a noble family as their priority.  The girl lost in this competition after the shot, as she ordered that drink...

Another girl was nicknamed  " Olympus ", she at the time was downcast trying to grip every chance ...The prince was about to lose interest in her at the time after short fervant...  then she started to gain favour and power from surrounding officials, by having sex with them. And this girl is named " Jerusalem " .


Three years later , today , I have seen witchery black fingernails of a Chinese girl in mainland China. Her major men, includes one general from army ( control all soldiers), one control all the accounting displine( control officials through finance ), and a third to shut the mouth of everyone, a secretary equals in the palace... It's the time people find mercy is already too late...

While Chinese authority is still striving to keep this Chinese International "label" and facial proud,  they don't really know what people in the west call her-such an embarrassing language barrier. -" Sardine tin',  "Ponsardin" " "Sargent " ... or just "sars".  It's  not just an open secret within the circle,  but a well-known Chinese international prostitute brand, which, most of countries wonder why after all China is still selling it ...

Also as an open secret is the media vault within the brand...


**********************************************************************************


There's suddenly one thing I remembered about Sa Ding Ding. - The hair decoration in Mama Tian Na.
妈妈天那. ( Mama Sky Na). (2007)

The decoration  in blue, looked very odd. It now seems to be explained only with cross explanation of both Chinese and western resources.

The blue woven wig formed a shape of hair style resembling ancient Chinese servant maid girl. The mistress is not of that hair style. You can see the pictures as below.

It was three years ago ...

"Singer/songwriter Sa Dingding is helping to keep the spotlight on her native China in this Olympic year by winning the prestigious BBC Radio 3 World Music Award for Asia Pacific. "







No comments:

Post a Comment