Friday, June 10, 2011

Declan Crouch

I saw this boy yesterday, when I saw him I wondered. Because he looked like a very good kid, that had no trouble . His hair style was exactly this, his facial feature was very clear, as a stranger to me.

I saw he was in a school dining room, in a seemed to be  food counter queueing line, and he was rather quiet, didn't say anything, nor did he had any special expression, just like a very common school kid. He was wearing a long sleeve top with navy and dark green mixed wide stripe clothes.




Lacoste 

Long Sleeve Wide Spaced Striped Rugby

Click the link to see the example of the clothes in Navy/ kiwi green. I have seen a similar one with wider space and dark green colour.

I was pondering what problem such a kid may have.


laser cats print

Variation of
Tankstastic!


more news of Tank Art Center


It's Friday night, that I would like to see this kid again, see what happened to him.

I saw him walking toward the sea, gradually into deeper water. At first, he had a rusty, but heavy metal frame on his right shoulder, but as he kept walking ahead, water started to submerge him.  Then he started to swim. Initially, he swam in a backstroke style, then a free style.

Then I saw wave, or tide rushed his naked body to the beach, and he was unconscious. The he was awake, and looked at a large cassette of movie film tape rushed to the beach by the sea. As I wondered, I saw him looked down at a black folder.


I then saw shadow of some black people. I don't see their faces . But in the middle there was one sitting in a wheelchair, but still very tall.

So then I asked Jonah, what did this mean? and if he's still alive?

Then I saw him, back to the time he was swimming in the sea. This angel seemed to be shot from underwater.  He was swimming at the surface, and a crocodile approached underwater. But then I saw he turned into an infant, swimming. I didn't see the crocodile approaching, but rather, when it was approaching, it started to spin itself.

Then I saw him turned into a turtle. I then saw this turtle was upside down, on the back of another turtle, which was moving along the beach.

I still couldn't understand, so I asked Jonah again, if he's still alive. Or if the infant meat him of a reborn life? What did that mean about the spin of the crocodile?

Then I went back to the moment when he was in the water again, I saw him turned into a tan colour little dog, swimming in an upside down style.

Then I saw him turned into Elmo,( Elmo's song by Asian ) he was on top of a truck. Then he jumped onto a running train...

The next, I saw Mr Tan. He opened a drawer named " rabbit's file", then found the file of him. There's an envelope, he pulled out a postcard from it, and saw there was a naked picture of him. the he said :" A rabbit shouldn't be naked."

( Passwell  )

Is he qualified to ask this question?


Then confront them with their detestable practices, 37 for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them. 38 They have also done this to me: At that same time they defiled my sanctuary and desecrated my Sabbaths. 39 On the very day they sacrificed their children to their idols, they entered my sanctuary and desecrated it. That is what they did in my house.

 40 “They even sent messengers for men who came from far away, and when they arrived you bathed yourself for them, applied eye makeup and put on your jewelry. 41 You sat on an elegant couch, with a table spread before it on which you had placed the incense and olive oil that belonged to me.



Saturday, a freight train carrying coals was derailed mysteriously near Port Augusta, close to its terminal - a coal mine . It's reported that the derailment wasn't due to any mistakes. 15 carriages totally turned off.

I eventually read about the letter being filed  into the general journal.

The Rabbit was only 13!


About the rabbit's private life, I asked Jonah again.

The scene back to the food counter I saw him the first time. He took a choclate cake from the counter, and a girl, put a triangle piece of cake into his mouth- so sweet, like a little couple. The girl was also very young  . She's slim and has brown long hair, bit curly. Then I saw them sat in front of a piano, the girl lean her head on his knees- so sweet, like a sweet little couple. He put his arm around her.- They both under age!!

Then I saw him suddenly grew up into around 18- years- old version, a lot taller, with white T-shirt. He sat under an old white two-storey cottage, the ground looked like a quiet country place. He put his arm around a dog, a tan head, white body dog. My first impression was though, that he was imagining his future sweet home, but I didn't see the girl.

Then at night, I saw a black snaked with golden stripes swimming in the water in the darkness. Several strange creatures landed the river bank very swiftly and mysteriously from the water . I couldn't tell what they are. As my eyes chased them, I found they became huge bugs- crickets.







This was the night I recorded these visions. I fell into sleep. In my dream, I saw the boy was playing drum, a heard the rhythm pattern was constant however irregular. In fact, the sound was from next door.

But when I got up, I heard the music. Sea, sky, and birds,  heavy chains of prisoner . That spirit of 13 years old. I even heard the noise from rats. I saw a little tan head dog and a little brown head dog was chasing rats in Queensland in news the day before, they were over excited. It was truly a bubbly boy, although he looked very quiet.

When I went back to sleep.

I dreamed myself went to a vacational business school, looked like one of my old school. In fact, I didn't learnt the trial balance chapter well over there, as I was totally impatient. It's a very similar school, I went to the fourth floor, there was a balcony. From there I enter the school at night. There're a few students. I avoided talking to them, but in fact, I seemed to come to find people to teach the drum beating.

I wrote down the rhythmic patterns with accents on a music score, without note. No one comes for me.

Then I was invited by Queen Elizabeth. A lot people was there in a game. She, the Queen herself took dice in nude colour, without any points.( also see Crystal Dice 水晶骰子) She took four of them, and rolled them on the table.  Then I heard she said, "the game cost 4 million pounds". " these dices worth 4 million pounds." Then I was there, I said , " how can you put 4 million pounds for nothing? " The queen said, " you are from a poor family, but in a royal family, it's very common." I was shocked there, I said," four million pounds for nothing, for nothing..." I meant there's lots place needs money, but people don't get it...

She then said, " did you always make our affairs transparent?" She then said, " I always treat my slave very nice." She stood near a woman slept on a bed, she was 45-50 years old, plumb, brown shoulder hair with curls. The woman heard this then stood from the bed, and bent her knees to the Queen.

And the Queen asked me " are you my slave?" I remember that I answered her that I was her servant...

Then I was awake. In fact, I've seen the Queen several times lately. A few days ago, I saw in my vision, the royal family was watching a game. Among them I saw the Queen, his husband , William and 5-6 maids. Kate was not among them somehow, and the maids were all plain looking ones.

While I was lying in the darkness, pondered the dream, I heard there's truly someone outside, said

"It's time to stop it!"

I know it was truly the boy, named Declan Crouch. He was next door, practicing a drum pattern . Then I heard his music. He should be with Jonah, as that standard for a 13 years old will be jaw dropping. Then I continued to teach drum in my dream. It was about his case.





The music last night back to its original cheesy taste.

“The noise of a carefree crowd was around her; drunkards were brought from the desert along with men from the rabble, and they put bracelets on the wrists of the woman and her sister and beautiful crowns on their heads.

La Chic Oriental

No comments:

Post a Comment